IANS Philadelphia Information Security ForumSeptember 26, 2017 - September 27, 2017 / Philadelphia
IANS Philadelphia Information Security Forum brings together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry’s most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day Forum includes a series of keynote addresses, technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS’ Faculty, networking events, and the opportunity to learn about new technologies.
- Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
- Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
- Connect with the industry’s leading minds
- Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
- Earn up to 16 CPE credits through a partnership with (ISC) ².
As a leading provider of in-depth security insights and decision support, IANS is committed to providing security professionals with the tools and knowledge they need to make better, faster technical and strategic decisions. Entrance to IANS Information Security Forums is complimentary to invited delegates and their guests.