Network Security Audits
Lumeta validates security compliance management efforts, allowing organizations to:
- Maintain compliance amid network and regulatory change
- Optimize vulnerability management and incident response
- Eliminate audit surprises
- Gain “fact-based” compliance reporting
- Show protective measures are in place around sensitive customer & personnel data
- Provide continuous monitoring
- Automate audit reporting on network infrastructure
Lumeta discovery processes can be applied to most major regulations including HIPAA, FISMA, SOX, GLBA, PCI, and more.
— Check out our Solution Brief for FFIEC & OCC Cybersecurity preparedness. —
Lumeta allows users to configure IT policy guidelines in the product. Lumeta produces alerts in real-time, as violations are discovered, for issues such as:
Network-level discovery data
- Discovered devices
- Unknown IPs
- Non-responding networks
I can’t imagine doing an audit without starting with [Lumeta].
Lumeta aligns with the ISACA approach to auditing network security, particularly the first step – determining the extent of the network. Lumeta will identify exactly what comprises the network, including any connections to external networks.